TO EXTERNAL STUDY OF KYIV HIGHER PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL IN CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN
The purpose of these recommendations is:
– creation of business style of clothes for students and working atmosphere during the educational process;
– implementation of uniform sanitary and hygienic norms:
– education of students aesthetic taste, culture of clothes:
– forming a sense of corporate identity, respect for the traditions of an educational institution.
Democratic approach to the appearance of the student implies the absence of a uniform form, but the appearance of a “business card” of each person. In an educational institution, the price of clothing is not mass values.
- The student should appear in a neat, business, strict style, in which it is convenient during classes and breaks.
- Clothing must correspond to the height, express the respect of the owner to himself and society.
- Clothing and footwear should be clean and tidy.
- It is recommended to wear:
– a single-color jacket or sweater;- shirt or golf (white, light or monochrome color) – for boys:- blouse or golf (white, light or monochrome color) – for girls;
– skirt (medium length) or pants (classical) monochrome-for girls.
- Clothing and accessories should not interfere with others.
- Headgear, sunglasses, gloves should be removed at the entrance to the premises of the educational institution.
- Fine business hair style for girls, short haircut for boys, natural hair.
- Cosmetic makeup for girls should be restrained.
- Wearing piercing items, tattooing is prohibited.
- At the lessons of production training students must have a working form.
- At the ceremonial general education, students come in festive clothes at their discretion, adhering to moral and ethical standards.
- It is not allowed to wear necked, too bright and truncated blouses (“tepes”, t-shirts, etc.), too bright shirts.
- It is prohibited to wear very short and very long skirts.
- It is prohibited to wear sportswear and footwear (except for physical education and sport competitions).
- It is forbidden to wear clothes for summer rest (slippers, shorts, swimwear, bathrobes, etc.).
- It is prohibited to wear informal symbols and attributes.
- The pedagogical staff of the school staff should be an example for students, adhering to the business style in their daily routine.
- Students’ failure to comply with the CTR of construction and the design of these recommendations is a violation of the rules of conduct for students.
The administration of the school appeals to the group leaders to constantly monitor the implementation of the recommendations by the students to the appearance, which are common in all the elite European educational institutions, and coincide with the state policy of Ukraine in this matter. Besides that. these recommendations help to properly cultivate business culture.